- what is our fundamental relation to the world?
- what is value?
- how much of all this was inevitable? (is anything itself necessarily?
- And, does that last question matter? (Can history bring meaning to life?)
- (3b): what can we do? (unity of theory and practice)
- what is the relation between knowledge and power?
- what comes before the question?
- what, exactly, is impossible? What impossible things are there?
- what should we acknowledge as Higher than ourselves?
I'll have a go at that last one. Three things are above me: causality; absurdity; and the lives of Others.
Do those first two seem to contradict each other? (By saying 'causality' like that, am I not positing an unabsurd universal order?) No: a billiard table can be internally consistent and perfectly closed, but will still be Absurd if the whole deal is floating in space.